Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nicki Minaj New Album: Pink Friday November 23rd



I Tuned into a bit of Nicki Minaj's Ustream and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. Her Arrogance and sense entitlement was not what I expected. From refusing to go on camera until the viewers reached 10,000 to the constant eye rolls and cell phone distraction, Over all it seems Nicki is no too humble of celebrities. I have to admit after watching, I feel like less of a fan. She is a great entertainer and very talented, but what happened to being humble? Perhaps it's all part of her Barbie persona. After making several calls to fans, she finally announced the name of her album. She decided, since her album comes out the Tuesday before the day after Thanksgiving, dubbed "Black Friday" she thought that it was only suitable for her album name.

"Since I feel I have the power to change anything [Black Friday] I have decided to name it Pink Friday. so to carry on the great tradition of black friday we are naming the album. PINK FRIDAY. It's FRIDAY BITCHES"

So there it is. Nicki's debut album will be titled Pink Friday. The album drops November 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment