Monday, September 6, 2010

INTERVIEW: REAL SINGER - LIL MO



The YBF caught up with Lil' Mo to discuss what is up and coming with her. I myself have been patiently waiting for Moe to release some new music! She let's us know what the deal is and what to expect.

YBF: What can [YBF] readers expect from you this year?

Lil' Mo: I have a new album coming soon its called Tattoos and Roses. And I have my own radio show in Washington DC on WPGC 95.5 FM. I've been back in radio for five months and my show is full of gossip, good music and shows another side of my personality.

YBF: A lot of R&B singers like Fantasia and Faith Evans have their own reality shows, is that something you've thought about doing?

Lil' Mo: Well I actually have a new reality coming out that showcases new artists. Everybody says music is dead. Well the best way for us to revive it is for us to showcase unsigned artists. Its sorta like "Apollo" meets "American Idol" meets "America's Got Talent" meets "I'll let you have it!"


Click the jump to read the whole interview and check out a video performance of Lil' Mo. I think we are all excited to see what's to come from her.

Thanks to The YBF!

>>>READ FULL INTERVIEW: M.YBF.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment