Monday, July 19, 2010

K. Michelle - Can't Do This



Jive Records singer/songwriter K. Michelle is back off the tails of her successful mixtape “What’s The 901?” with a brand new single and announcement. The record is titled, “Can’t Do This,” it is produced by R. Kelly, who is now the official Executive Producer of her debut album Pain Medicine. The record finds K continuing with a sound familiar to Keyshia Cole, and definitely for the ladies. Here is what K had to say regarding the new single, and album new.

I am happy to announce the new executive producer of my album “Pain Medicine” is my mentor R.Kelly,and here is the first record from me and him my new single,”Can’t Do This”. I finally get to put out a record that I fully love and believe in.” God Bless You – K. Michelle

>>>DOWNLOAD: K. Michelle - Can't Do This

No comments:

Post a Comment