Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swizz Beatz: Wedding Details




Earlier this week, reports circulated the internet suggesting that Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz would be getting married this coming weekend in the Caribbean. OK! Magazine caught up with Swizz who claims those rumors are false, but he will be getting married to Alicia Keys very soon. Via GG

Swizz Beatz On The Wedding Date
Well its not this weekend!” Swizz Beatz says. ”But you know, were excited. Our union is amazing. Our union is pure. Our union is positive no matter what people say or what people think, time will tell everything and you know, silence is the best thing. We just keep it private and we do our thing and just have fun with it.

On Planning The Wedding
“Yeah, you know, I’m a planner!” he tells OK!. ”I like getting into the detail of things. I’m inspired by fashion, I’m inspired by art, I’m inspired by architectural things so [I like] being involved with the wedding. I’m not the person who sits back and goes, okay, well I’ll just show up. I’m actually spearheading certain plans but it’s a nice blend, a nice partnership.”

On The Wedding Not Being A Gimmick

“Just an amazing day,” he says. “Very intimate. It’s not a superstar wedding. It’s not a gimmicky wedding. It’s a true bond of love, you know, that’s not based on having the most famous person sitting there while you’re doing it. It’s about having the closest people who really understand you as a person and that really have love for you. So it’s a small situation.”

On the New Baby
“I’m very excited about that! Children, you know, they’re a blessing and I’m very excited.” And his older children feel the same way. “They’re excited as well. We keep the energy positive. Everything surrounding kids should always be positive. That’s the number one rule.”

He also reveals that he is working with Coldplay and Lenny Kravitz and he will be dropping a single with Mary J Blige later this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment