Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pink Falls Off Stage in Germany

We all have seen Pink do her acrobatic stunts while performing live, she seems to have a lot of experience and grew to make sure nothings would go wrong, What happened on Germany?
Pink was singing at one of her concerts as part of her FunhouseTour in Nuremberg, Germany when somehow she fell off of a harness while performing one of her acrobatic stage routines.
30 year old Pink has given her fans her best songs and some of her best moves while hanging in the air, last year she suffered a separated shoulder while performing one of acrobatic routines, but no one thought she would fall off the stage.
Pink was rushed off to the hospital and like the professional artist that she is, she updated her status via her twitter :

“I’m so so so sorry to end the show that way,” she wrote. “I’m embarrassed …I’m in ambulance now but I will b fine. Didn;t get clipped in2 harness correctly, drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade…I hope it at least looked cool!!!” Ok all my lovers there- nothing is broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore, I made that barricade my b*tch!!!Thanx Nurnberg!

Feel better soon Pink!



No comments:

Post a Comment